Yesterday was one of those days where you smile to yourself and think, life is good. :) My classes went well, and we ended an hour early! I was influenced by a few of my classmates to go for a swim after class! The recommendation couldn't have been better! The weather was perfect and the sun was shining bright! I went to Baldwin beach first, then went to the Country Club for a swim. I forgot how much of a workout swimming laps were. After swimming, I laid out in the sun and it felt great! Also, one tree hill and gossip girl started! Didn't get to watch it yet--so don't tell me what happened! :)
Today was also a great day! Class went well, and we also ended early again! :) Right after, Jalene, Kelly and I went to lunch! It was very yummy! Great friends + Great conversations + Great Food = Priceless!!! Thanks guys :)
Now, back to studying for my dent 164 exam and dent 151 quiz tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment